Monday, May 18, 2015

postheadericon Step 1 - Photo Crush

Well THIS was a surprise.  The task was to find ALL the digital photos you have ANYWHERE!  I had several SD cards and several DS cards full of goodness-knew-what.  I copied them all over into a new file I named "Cards".  Then to the camera that has a large internal card, also my phone and tablet.  Swell!  Now I have something like 40,000 photos.


Mind you, I haven't sorted out the duplicates yet.  It does feel good to get all of the photos in one place.  In each folder are the monthly folders with folders for each date a photo was taken.


This has worked for me since 1998, but putting ALL of the digital photos EVER in that organization ...well, I don't feel very smug about that.  I am going to take a look at one of the duplicate-finders other classmates have suggested.

0 comments:

About Me

Forty Years of Scrapping

Long before it was popular, I was trying to decorate arrangements of photos and sentimental items. Here I want to share some of my personal history and more important, some ideas I have gleaned from more than 40 years of scrapping.

lauraloub

lauraloub
A granny with a camera and a computer

My Other Blogs

Followers