Thursday, November 13, 2008

postheadericon CHATIQUE #18 - Style!!!

There are definite styles in scrapbooking. A few months ago I was quite taken with the "Free-form Style" in Digital Scrapbooking Magazine, in the article by Renee Pearson. Here are 2 of my attempts at that style. Click on the title under the picture to go to the gallery and the full version.

Naughty-to-Nice
Naughty to Nice

2008-Swimming
2008-lake-swimming
Last month in the Digital Scrapbooking Artisan Guild Notebook they explored Fantasy Style and I jumped in to that one. Lots of fun for a grandmother. I remember attaching little wings to cutouts from photos when I paper scrapped. Here are a couple of those styles.
This month in the Digital Scrapbook Artisan Guild Notebook the style was "Composite Style" Again I had to stretch a bit but that is what makes this craft of ours so much fun.
First-Rollerlesson
First Roller-blade Les...
Finally, here is one with a bunch of blending styles that evolved from several of these styles.

0 comments:

About Me

Forty Years of Scrapping

Long before it was popular, I was trying to decorate arrangements of photos and sentimental items. Here I want to share some of my personal history and more important, some ideas I have gleaned from more than 40 years of scrapping.

lauraloub

lauraloub
A granny with a camera and a computer

My Other Blogs

Followers